Monday, April 7, 2014

Pasta Salad

Pasta Salad -- my mother in law makes this salad only difference she puts halved green olives in it and uses Kraft Italian dressing. Love it I can make a meal out of this salad every time she makes it!
Ingredients
Pasta Salad
1 box tri-color rotini (or any pasta you prefer)
1 big bunch of broccoli, cut into small pieces
1/2 container grape tomatoes, halved or quartered
1/2 block montery jack cheese, cubed
1 recipe Homemade Italian Dressing (recipe follows)

Homemade Italian Dressing

1T granulated garlic
1T onion powder
2T dried oregano (I used about 3 stalks dried oregano from my garden)
5 sprigs fresh parsley, stems removed
1T honey
1t sea salt
1t ground black pepper
dash red pepper flakes
5 large leaves fresh basil, cut into pieces
1/2t dried thyme (I used the dried stems from my garden)
1/4c rice wine vinegar &/or apple cider vinegar (I mixed the two)
1/2c olive oil

Instructions
See full instructions on : karlamcurry.wordpress.com

Share This!


Next
This is the most recent post.
Older Post

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer